-->

Teaser Tuesday: Elemental (Elemental #0.5) by Brigid Kemmerer

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 






"Are you still afraid of me?" She shook her head. "Good."                                                      
- p. 36, "Elemental", Brigid Kemmerer


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays/Thursday post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here!

Total Book Geek
 

8 comments:

  1. Hmmm... why would she be afraid? Intriguing.

    My Teaser this Week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting :)
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/12/teaser-tuesdays_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read the first one, been meaning to restart from the beginning.

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's part of my Saturday Series (starting this week) where each week I review one book of a series :)

      Delete
  4. Good Teaser. If someone asked me if I was afraid of him, I'd wonder, "Should I be?"
    My Teaser is from CHRISTMAS CALLING.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice teaser. This one is on my TBR mountain somewhere. My teasers this week come from Grave Witch by Kalayna Price and Iris by Scott Stabile. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice teaser, this reminds me that I have to start this series.
    Here's my Teaser Tuesday Post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete