- Choose a book or a scene from a book.
- Choose a song that fits said book or scene.
- Tell us why you paired them together.
- Don't forget to share the title and author.
- Be careful not to include spoilers!
When I was reading My Date From Hell by Tellulah Darling I kept thinking about all these crazy situations Sophie was constantly stumbling into. She was not seeking out the trouble, yet somehow trouble always seemed to find her. So when I came across this song by Neon Jungle, I knew it belonged to Sophie. Also the fact that it isn't your regular pop song and the heavy beat, set it apart from other songs. Seeing as Sophie isn't just your regular sixteen year old, it seemed to fit!
If you don't have a blog and want to participate just share your links to the book and song in the comments.