-->

Music Monday (Mar. 3)

Music Monday is a weekly book meme. Everyone can join in, you just have to do the following:
  • Choose a book or a scene from a book.
  • Choose a song that fits said book or scene.
  • Tell us why you paired them together.
  • Don't forget to share the title and author.
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!


While I was reading Best Kind Of Broken by Chelsea Fine, I kept thinking of this song by The Fray. Not the part of 'how to save a life', but 'where did I go wrong? I lost a friend.' Something happened between Pixie and Levi, which somehow also ended their friendship. Now they are at that moment where they need to talk, because something needs to change. Things can not go on like that between them. Some hurtful things are said and choices will need to be made.

The song will make even more sense after you've read the book. I absolutely loved reading it and I highly recommend it!

If you don't have a blog and want to participate just share your links to the book and song in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment