- Choose a book or a scene from a book.
- Choose a song that fits said book or scene.
- Tell us why you paired them together.
- Don't forget to share the title and author.
- Be careful not to include spoilers!
I recently discovered Dan+Shay and absolutely adore their music. It's just so much fun and that reminded me of this book I was reading, called Play by Kylie Scott. This song in particular seems fitting for the story. The two main characters Mal and Anne actually meet at a party, but she does work at a bookstore.
Though the song is about a girl, except for the beginning, it reminds me more of Mal. He is a very fun loving guy, just doing his thing and being his crazy self. Mal always is the life of the party, does and says whatever he wants without thinking too much about it. You have never met a guy quite like that.
If you don't have a blog and want to participate just share your links to the book and song in the comments.