-->

Music Monday (Jul. 21)

Music Monday is a weekly book meme. Everyone can join in, you just have to do the following:
  • Choose a book or a scene from a book.
  • Choose a song that fits said book or scene.
  • Tell us why you paired them together.
  • Don't forget to share the title and author.
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!


Whenever I'm walking through the rain, this song plays in my head and I have to stop myself from starting to dance. So when I read this scene in Accidentally Married On Purpose by Rachel Harris, where Sherry and Tyler are dancing in the rain, I of course thought immediately of this song. Singing In The Rain is also one of my favourite movies and this scene is just so much fun.

The connection was very easily made. Sherry convinces Tyler to dance along with her in the rain. It's a very carefree scene and the tone of this song fits perfectly with that. Also the fact that Gene Kelly smiles throughout the song, just adds to that happy feeling.

If you don't have a blog and want to participate just share your links to the book and song in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment