- Choose a book or a scene from a book.
- Choose a song that fits said book or scene.
- Tell us why you paired them together.
- Don't forget to share the title and author.
- Be careful not to include spoilers!
I admit I didn't choose this song for The Law Of Moses by Amy Harmon, one of the fans posted it on Facebook while putting together a playlist for the book. Also I can actually tell you something about this one without spoiling anything about the story.
Georgia lives on a ranch, her parents do equine therapy, and while she enjoys that they can help people, all she really wants is to be a barrel racer. To be free to live life the way she wants it to and among the horses. This is actually only partly why this song fits for this book. You can also see it is more as a general metaphor. How both Georgia and Moses want to be free from whatever is haunting them, daring to give into love as scary as that may be, and taking chances.
Leave a link to your Music Monday post in the comments!