-->

Music Monday (May 26)

Music Monday is a weekly book meme. Everyone can join in, you just have to do the following:
  • Choose a book or a scene from a book.
  • Choose a song that fits said book or scene.
  • Tell us why you paired them together.
  • Don't forget to share the title and author.
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!

I don't know a lot about baseball, but I do know this song. So whenever I read a story that involves baseball I pretty much imagine all the fans behaving like described in the song. That's why I think this is great for The Ace by Rhonda Shaw. Karen is a huge baseball fan and one who likes to speak her mind. Also I know this is actually more a commercial for Pepsi, but I really like what they've done with it. Involving all those fans makes it more authentic.

If you don't have a blog and want to participate just share your links to the book and song in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment