- Choose a book or a scene from a book.
- Choose a song that fits said book or scene.
- Tell us why you paired them together.
- Don't forget to share the title and author.
- Be careful not to include spoilers!
This song applies to both Daren and Kayla from Perfect Kind Of Trouble by Chelsea Fine. They both have the tendency to keep other people on a distance, never let them get to close. Now these two are forced to spend time together in close proximity and they start talking. They realize they might have misjudged each other and feelings swell up.
Somehow they do want to take this chance between them, but are keeping their feelings close to their heart out of fear of getting hurt. Though they do realize the other one is worth of love and if their lucky enough they could fill that space within each other.
If you don't have a blog and want to participate just share your links to the book and song in the comments.