- Choose a book or a scene from a book.
- Choose a song that fits said book or scene.
- Tell us why you paired them together.
- Don't forget to share the title and author.
- Be careful not to include spoilers!
The Slater Brother books are pretty explosive and well so are the characters. Keela for instance from Alec by L.A. Casey is normally quite a reasonable girl, but whenever she and Alec are in the same room all sanity flies out of the door. While it seems he brings out the worst in her, I mostly see it as a way of protecting herself for what will sure be a heartbreak. Therefor this song by Demi Lovato seemed pretty fitting and I also like the fact that while the subject of the song is kind of vulnerable, the song on its own is powerful.
Leave a link to your Music Monday post in the comments!