- Choose a book or a scene from a book.
- Choose a song that fits said book or scene.
- Tell us why you paired them together.
- Don't forget to share the title and author.
- Be careful not to include spoilers!
Gracefully Greyson by Amy Polonsky tells us the story of a young boy, who is a girl on the inside. It becomes more and more difficult to keep that part of him hidden and it makes him unhappy to keep it hidden. By taking one big chance everything starts to change for Grayson and therefor this song seemed very fitting. He's slowly spreading his wings and trying to find his place in this world.
Leave a link to your Music Monday post in the comments!