- Choose a book or a scene from a book.
- Choose a song that fits said book or scene.
- Tell us why you paired them together.
- Don't forget to share the title and author.
- Be careful not to include spoilers!
I can not help it, but every time I think of Hawaii, it's not just the palmtrees and the blue ocean I think about, but also Lilo & Stitch. While most of that soundtrack contains Elvis songs, it also has a couple more tropical tunes, that just simply make me happy. So when I was reading Hidden by Selena Laurence this song would often go through my mind. It might not be the most appropriated song suited for the story, but they are freaking living in Hawaii, that alone should make you feel happy!
Leave a link to your Music Monday post in the comments :)