- Choose a book or a scene from a book.
- Choose a song that fits said book or scene.
- Tell us why you paired them together.
- Don't forget to share the title and author.
- Be careful not to include spoilers!
This song is mentioned in the Echoes Of Scotland by Samantha Young. Honestly I've been bumping into TATE a lot lately and I can definitely see the appeal of the band and mostly their music. Now for the connection with the book, I recommend not looking too deep into it as this song does not reflect on the relationship of Cole and Shannon, certainly not in the beginning.
They are both huge TATE fans and it's another way for them to connect, especially this song and more specific the lyrics "Arm your fears like soldiers and slay them." There are other lyrics, when I read and hear them, I think could apply to this couple, but sometimes you don't need to loop too deep into the meaning for to enjoy it.
Leave a link to your Music Monday post in the comments!